ATM/VISA Debit Card Fraud
ATM/Debit Card Fraud occurs when your card information has been compromised. Your JSC FCU account information is still secure; therefore, your account does not need to be closed.
- Step 1: The card will need to be closed by calling 281.488.7070 or visit a branch. If it is after business hours, an immediate freeze will need to be placed on the card by calling 1.866.692.9364. After you have chosen your preferred language, please press 2 to talk to a representative to freeze your card.
- Step 2: It is strongly recommended that you notify the police and obtain a case number for claims greater than $500.
- Step 3: A Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form will need to be completed. You may eSign the document, print and return the completed form to any JSC FCU branch location. or fax the completed form to 281.488.5116. If you fax the form, JSC FCU must receive the original documents to complete the process.
- Step 4: To request a new card, complete a new Visa Debit Card order form.
- Cards available for pick up at the following branches
- Print Application
- Return to any location
JSC Federal Credit Union
PO Box 58346, Houston, TX 77258.
*Please note that all ATM cards must be picked up in person, as the Credit Union will not send ATM cards through the mail.
- Step 5: If recurring automatic debits were set up on your previous card, please contact the merchant/merchants to update your card number.