Launch Your Career
JSC Federal Credit Union is a wonderful place to work! We pride ourselves on the service we give our members and require all our employees to strive for excellence in this area. If you think you would be a good fit and would like to apply to join our team, please review the application instructions below.
How to submit your application:
2. Fully complete the application. Make sure to sign the application where indicated.3. Mail, fax or bring your completed application, along with a resume to any of our branch locations.
(Please only submit one application and resume - you do not need to apply at mulitple branches)
- Mail your application to: JSC Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 58346, Houston, Texas 77258
- Fax your application to: 281.283.0722
- Drop off your application to any of our branch locations
- eSign and submit your application (option to sign is available)
- You may also chose to email your application, but please note that the application does require signatures, therefore you must print the application first, complete it and sign it, then scan the application before you email it. You may email your application to HRDepartment@jscfcu.org
- Resumes will NOT be accepted without a completed and signed application.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- All statements made on the application(s) are subject to investigation and/or verification.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to advise applicants as to the status of their application. We will review applications for certain qualifications based on the position that is available. Human Resources will contact you if they are interested in interviewing you.
Please note that all job listings are subject to change without notice. Hours in job listings may vary.
JSC Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, and promote employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, citizenship, disability or genetic information. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance completing the employment application can contact the HR department to arrange suitable accommodations.