Credit Card Balance Transfer
Transfer your high rate credit card balances today!
- Save on Interest
- Transferring a balance to your JSC FCU VISA Platinum Credit Card gives you a way to catch up on your existing debt. You'll get a low introductory APR to pay down your balance for the first six months.
- Pay Down Balances Faster
- When you pay high APRs, a lot of your money will go to the interest, rather than the principal balance itself. A low promo APR will make each payment more productive and cut the time it takes to reduce your debt.
- Simplify your debt
- Rather than paying multiple creditors on multiple due dates, consolidate your balances onto your JSC FCU VISA Platinum Credit Card for one easy payment on your balance transfers.
- Balance Transfer Calculator*
- See how much you could save by transferring your balance to a JSC FCU VISA Platinum Credit Card with a Balance Transfer Calculator.
Transfer your Balance in 2 Easy Steps:
- Sign electronically via Docusign
- Submit your completed form and any supporting documents to:
- Fax: 281.488.5116
Mail: JSC Federal Credit Union
Attn: VISA Department
PO Box 58346, Houston, TX 77258
Good to Know
Types of balances that may be transferred:
- Credit & Retail Cards
- School Loans
- Gas Cards
- Medical Bills
- Auto loans
- Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
Allow up to 10 business days for balance transfer request to be processed.
If payments on your other balances are due soon, it's best to make those payments even if you've already submitted a balance transfer request.
More often than not, after someone consolidates credit card debt, the debt grows back. Make every effort to pay off transferred balances within the promotion period and don't accumulate more debt on other credit cards.
Not a current VISA Platinum or Platinum Rewards cardholder? The application process is simple.