JSC Federal Credit Union (JSC FCU) welcomes our current and future members who are searching for the lowest auto loan rate. While most people understand that a low interest rate on auto loans means lower payments, some may not understand exactly how auto loan interest rates are calculated. This is important because even a percentage point or two can add up quickly when it comes to the total cost of your car. At JSC FCU, our team members are ready to answer all your questions about the best rates for auto loans, the types of loans available and much more.
Resources for Determining the Right Type of Auto Loan for You
On our website, www.jscfcu.org, we provide several calculators to help our members and others answer the following questions about auto loans:
• How much will my auto payments be?
• How much car can I afford?
• Is accelerating my auto loan payments right for me?
• Should I purchase or lease a car?
• Should I look for low-cost financing or a rebate?
There is a lot to consider when buying or leasing a vehicle; however, JSC FCU has made it easier than ever to find the best auto loan rates for new and used vehicles. In fact, you can apply for an auto loan in-person or online. In most cases, our team members can provide you with an approval on the same day after your personal information is received.
What Is Required for the Best Auto Loan Rates?
There are four steps to purchasing or leasing a car with JSC Federal Credit Union:
• Pre-approval: You will need to provide a bit of information, including your employment and contact information, the loan amount requested, and whether you have an optional down payment or collateral. Once your loan has been approved, one of our loan officers will send you a pre-approval letter, which will be good for 30 days.
• Choosing your auto: We have preferred dealer contacts who we know will treat our members right; however, any dealership may be used. Your approval is also good for individual sales. Negotiate the best price for the vehicle. If purchasing from a dealership, you and the dealer will both sign a purchase order.
• Before closing the loan: Before the loan is closed, you should make an appointment with your loan officer. Provide the loan officer with the purchase order and your insurance policy.
• Closing the loan: At JSC FCU, it’s fast and easy to close your auto loan. You will choose whether you want certain optional products and your payment options, sign the loan paperwork and take the paperwork to the dealer to pick up your vehicle.
All of the information about the current interest rates on auto loans will be included, so you’ll know exactly how much the loan will cost and the exact payment amount.
Call JSC FCU Today!
Contact JSC Federal Credit Union to learn more about the best rates on auto loans and see just how quick and easy it is to purchase or lease an auto. Call 281.488.7070 to speak with a team member today!