JSC Federal Credit Union (JSC FCU) has been serving the financial needs of its members for over 50 years. We are proud to offer some of the best credit card rates* available, so that our members can make the most of their money. Because we are a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are able to offer our members some of the best rates for credit cards. We offer both a Personal VISA Platinum Credit Card, and a Business VISA Platinum Credit Card to our existing business account holders.
Personal VISA Platinum Credit Card
A JSC FCU VISA Platinum Credit Card features some of the best credit card rates, and is a great way to save money on fees, and manage your finances. Features include*:
• Low interest rates
• No annual fees
• No fees for balance transfers
• Some of the best credit card transfer rates
• No fees for cash advances
• No penalty rate increases; the rate you start with is the rate you keep
• No fees for late payments
• No over-the-limit fees
• Transfer high-rate balances from existing credit cards at other financial institutions
• Personalized service from knowledgeable and friendly in-house VISA staff
• Choose how to pay your bill: either by mail, at a branch, online or by phone
• Travel and emergency assistance services for no extra charge
• Travel and accident insurance
• Auto rental collision damage waiver
Credit Card Best Rates for Balance Transfers
One of the best ways to manage your financial assets and save money is by transferring balances from high-rate credit cards to cards with a better rate. At JSC FCU we offer some of the best credit card rates for balance transfers. Among the types of balances that can be transferred are:
• Credit and retail cards
• School loans
• Gas cards
• Medical bills
• Personal loans and lines of credit
By transferring to a JSC FCU card with some of the best credit card balance transfer rates, you can:
• Save on interest. This will help you catch up on your debt. And, you’ll get a low introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR)* to pay down your balance more efficiently in the first six months.
• Pay down your balances faster. If you’re paying a high APR, a lot of the money you pay goes to pay for interest, not to pay down the principal. Our low introductory APR** helps you pay off your outstanding principal more quickly.
• Simplify your debt. Instead of making multiple payments to multiple creditors, you can make just one monthly payment on your JSC FCU Platinum VISA.
Business VISA Platinum Credit Card
If you are a current business account holder, you will find that a JSC FCU Business Platinum Credit Card also offers some of the best credit card rates for your business needs. Like our personal card, it offers some of the best rates for credit cards, as well as the same features as our personal VISA. You can use your Business VISA Platinum Credit Card with your business checking account and your VISA Debit Card to simplify your cash management.
Whether for personal or business use, you’ll find that JSC FCU offers some of the best credit card rates. Call us, or stop in to your local branch today to learn more.
*Foreign transaction, returned payment, statement copy and rush fees may apply. Please reference the credit card disclosure section on the JSC FCU Platinum Credit Card Application for complete card details. For current information, please see a JSC FCU representative at any branch location, call us at 281.488.7070 or write to JSC FCU, P.O. Box 58346, Houston, TX 77258.
*2.99% Six Month Intro APR followed by a standard APR of 6.90% - 14.90% based on Creditworthiness. VISA Platinum Credit Card rates can range from 6.90% APR to 14.90% APR based on credit qualifications. VISA Platinum Credit Card rates and terms are accurate as of 01/05/2018 and are subject to change. Foreign transaction, returned payment, statement copy, rush and pay-by-phone fees may apply. Please reference the credit card disclosure section on the JSC FCU Platinum Credit Card Application for complete card details. For current information, please see a JSC FCU representative at any branch location, call us at 281.488.7070 or write to JSC FCU, P.O. Box 58346, Houston, TX 77258.