Social Security Seminar
The Gilruth Center - Discovery Room (MAP)
Thursday, August 21, 2014
7:00pm - 8:30pm
The Roberts Wealth Management team focuses on staying relevant within an industry that is constantly revolving. What worked several years ago may not yield the same results today. Under the leadership of Summer Roberts and her team, you can trust that your retirement will be managed according to your unique needs and goals.
A native of Biloxi, MS, Summer relocated to Dallas to attend Southern Methodist University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Her professional experiences then ranged from an internship with a former White House Director of Public Relations to Marketing Coordinator and as a Legal Recruiter in New Orleans. Her drive and ambition provedsuccessful in this role, achieving a promotion as the youngest Sales Manager in the company. This also afforded her the opportunity to move back to her beloved Texas.
Social Security planning is critical to successful retirement planning! Summer Roberts will discuss the important topics below:
- Importance of filing correctly the very first time
- Six strategies to get more income
- Relevant claiming case examples
- "Big Picture” considerations when electing Social Security Income
- Five factors to consider in deciding when to apply for benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse and/or sources of income
MoneyFIT Financial Independence Tools
Learn about important financial topics that will affect your life today, and in the future.