With a single touch, you can use your JSC FCU Visa Card with Apple Pay to make purchases at participating merchants in person or online.
Apple Pay lets you use your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 or Apple Watch to pay for purchases in stores accepting contactless payments. This method of payment is more secure than swiping your card because your card information is never given to the merchant. Instead, a payment token is used for the purchase (keeping your financial information safe).
- Open the Passbook® App on your iPhone 7 or other compatible device.
- Swipe down and press the plus sign to add your JSC FCU VISA Credit or Debit Card.
- Use your device's camera to take a picture of your card(you can also enter the card details manually)
If you credit or debit card is already saved in your iTunes account, you can add the card by simply entering the card's security code located on the back of the card.
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout at participating merchants and hold your device up to the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on your device's Touch IDTM or enter your password
- Keep your device next to the contactless reader until it indicates that the payment is completed. Your device will vibrate, beep and show a check mark when the transaction is successful.
For use with the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 (see Apple for compatible devices)
When checking out, select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on the Touch IDTM
* For Debit Cards, overdraft can occur while using Apple Pay. Maximum limit per day is $2,500. Please reference the JSC FCU VISA Debit Card & ATM Card Agreement and Fee Schedule. For Credit Cards, the limit will be based on the available amount on the card. Please reference the credit card disclosure section on the JSC FCU Platinum Credit Card Application for complete card details. Apple Pay will only be available for credit-based transactions. **When setting up Apple Pay, for security purposes it may be required to call the credit union to complete the application process.