VISA Credit Card Fraud
Visa Credit Card Fraud occurs when your card information has been compromised. Your JSC FCU account information is still secure;therefore, your account does not need to be closed.
- Step 1: Your card will need to be closed by calling 281.488.7070 or visit a branch. If it is after business hours, an immediate freeze will need to be placed on the card by calling 1.866.692.9364. After you have chosen your preferred language, please press 2 to talk to a representative to freeze your card.
- Step 2: It is strongly recommended that you notify the police and obtain a case number for claims greater than $500. The case number will need to be provided to the Credit Union.
- Step 3: A Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form will need to be filled out. Please return the completed form to any JSC FCU branch location. You may also fax the completed form to 281.488.5116 to start the claim; however, JSC FCU must receive the original documents to complete the process.
- Step 4: A new Visa Credit Card will be ordered once we receive the Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form.
- Step 5: If recurring automatic debits were set up on your previous card, please contact the merchant/merchants to update your card number.