Helpful Tips to Protect Your Cards
With Visa Debit and Credit Card fraud has been on the rise, it is important to secure your card information. Below are general tips:
- Write "CHECK ID" with permanent ink as soon as you receive a card.
- If your card has a PIN, do not use the last four digits of your Social Security Number, phone number or part of your street address.
- Never provide payment information on a call that you did not initiate.
- Monitor your transactions online regularly and report suspicious charges promptly. This can all be done online through eBanking by clicking on the question mark next to the transaction.
- We monitor for suspicious transactions and the Credit Union will call the cardholder to confirm if the transaction/transactions are legitimate. Please take the time to to ensure that we have best phone number to reach you.
Helpful ResourcesMy Credit Union by the NCUA Federal Trade Commission Texas Department of Public Safety Equifax Experian TransUnion