JSC FCU's free Financial Education Seminars give you the opportunity to learn everything you should know about four very important topics including Auto Buying, Home buying, Social Media, and Credit. Each seminar is jam-packed with cohesive, up-to-date information that will help get you and your family on the right track.
Auto Buying Seminar - Learn tips and tricks to help you purchase your new car with confidence and ease, plus you'll drive away knowing you got the best deal! In this seminar you'll learn how to shop hassle-free and negotiate your best price, how to compare new and used cars, plus gain inside tips and learn mistakes you should avoid. You'll also learn how to compare your financing options and get pre-approved before you shop.
Home buying Seminar - This informative seminar includes the basics on selecting your home, mortgage and realtor. You'll also learn mortgage and real estate 'lingo', how to choose which mortgage is right for you, plus so much more!
Understanding Credit Seminar - This seminar includes everything you should know about your credit, including facts and myths about credit, how your FICO score is determined, how you can get a free copy of your credit report and much more!
Please see the listing below of our upcoming Financial Education Seminars.
- Protecting Your Family Against an Estate Planning Disaster Seminar - January 12th
- Understanding Credit Seminar - February 16th
- Identity Theft & Scam Seminar - March 30th
- Home Buying Seminar - April 11th
- Social Security Seminar - May 25th
- Auto Buying Seminar - June 15th
- Social Security Seminar - July 20th
- Planning Ahead for the Second Half of Life Seminar - September 14th
- Home Purchase A to Z Seminar - October 3rd
- All the Steps to Home Buying Seminar - November 7th
Attention Businesses: If you would like one of these Financial Education Seminars to be hosted at your company, please click here to contact a JSC FCU Business Development Representative.
All of these MoneyFIT Financial Independence Tools are brought to you by JSC Federal Credit Union at no cost or obligation.