JSC FCU's free Financial Education Seminars give you the opportunity to learn everything you should know about four very important topics including Auto Buying, Home buying, Social Media, and Credit. Each seminar is jam-packed with cohesive, up-to-date information that will help get you and your family on the right track.
Auto Buying Seminar - Learn tips and tricks to help you purchase your new car with confidence and ease, plus you'll drive away knowing you got the best deal! In this seminar you'll learn how to shop hassle-free and negotiate your best price, how to compare new and used cars, plus gain inside tips and learn mistakes you should avoid. You'll also learn how to compare your financing options and get pre-approved before you shop.
Home buying Seminar - This informative seminar includes the basics on selecting your home, mortgage and realtor. You'll also learn mortgage and real estate 'lingo', how to choose which mortgage is right for you, plus so much more!
Social Media Seminar - Social Media is all the rage and has transformed the way we communicate. In this seminar, you will learn about the types of social media, best practices and safety tips when engaging in social media, and even how to set-up, use and make the most out of social media sites.
Understanding and Improving Your Credit Seminar - This seminar includes everything you should know about your credit, including facts and myths about credit, how your FICO score is determined, how you can get a free copy of your credit report and much more!
Please see the listing below of our upcoming Financial Education Seminars. To learn more about each seminar topic and to register to attend, please click on the topic title and date you would like to attend.
- Estate Planning Seminar - January 14th
- Destination College Seminar - February 9th
- Understanding Credit Seminar - February 16th
- Indentity Theft & Scam Seminar - March 10th
- Home Buying Seminar - April 7th
- Social Security Seminar - April 12th
- Auto Buying Seminar - May 10th
- Social Security Seminar - August 9th
- Money Smart Solutions for College Seminar - August 25th
- Estate Planning Seminar - September 6th
- Home Buying Seminar - September 15th
- Auto Buying Seminar - October 6th
- Understanding Credit Seminar - October 18th
- Auto Buying Seminar - November 10th
- Identity Theft & Scams Seminar - November 17th
Attention Businesses: If you would like one of these Financial Education Seminars to be hosted at your company, please click here to contact a JSC FCU Business Development Representative.
All of these MoneyFIT Financial Independence Tools are brought to you by JSC Federal Credit Union at no cost or obligation.