Access eBanking Today! With eBanking, you'll have free access to your JSC FCU accounts anytime of the day. You'll also be able to access your accounts on the go with your mobile device using our Mobile Banking App or a web browser on your smartphone.
Apply for eBanking
Apply for access online, in branch or by mail.
When your eBanking request has been processed (usually 1 business day), a letter will be sent to your address of record providing you with the necessary information to activate the service. If eSigning an eBanking Application, you will receive an email notifying you that your service has been activated.
Enroll in eBanking
If you have already applied for access to eBanking and been notified that your service has been activated, you will need to enroll as a first time user using the Password/PIN information that was provided to you.
- Enroll Online now using your provided Password/PIN if you have been notified that your access has been activated.
- Already enrolled? Click here to log-into eBanking
Locked out of eBanking
Forget my Password or the answers to my security questions (locked out by 4 incorrect log-in attempts).
- Contact us by phone 281.488.7070 to reset your session.
- Visit a JSC FCU branch to reset your session.
Forgot your Password
If you have forgotten the password, and are not yet locked out, you can request a password reset online.
- On the eBanking login page enter your account number and random code.
- Answer security questions and
- At the password screen: select the forgotten password option.
- Enter information to verify your identity and follow prompts to reset your password.
Forgot Security Questions
If you have forgotten the answer to your security questions you may request a bypass code to be granted access to your account.
- On the eBanking login page enter your account number and random code.
- On the security question screen: select Forgot Your Answers - select the method you would like to receive your Bypass code (email, phone, text).
- Once you receive your ByPass code, enter the code in the pop up box.
- At the password screen: enter password to log in.
- Security questions can be viewed/changed under the options tab.
Our eBanking technology includes Multi-Layered Authentication. This requires you to complete a one-time security update which activates your account for access to eBanking. You must complete this update to access your account information online. It is intended to provide you with the best security possible. Multi-Layered Authentication consists of validation and authentication of an individual using more than one method of verification. Generally, this is accomplished by verifying three things:
- Something you are, in the form of identifying information like your dog's name or where you went to high school.
- Something you have, for example a driver's license, or a security token.
- Something you know, such as a Password.
Item #1 - You will need to create three (3) question and answer pairs. This allows us to verify that you are in fact, you, by presenting you with a question that only YOU know the answer to. If you don't answer the question correctly, you will not gain access to your accounts.
Item #2 - You will also need to create a "Security Key". This allows you to verify that you have reached our eBanking site, and not some other site. Every time you attempt to log in to your accounts, we will send you a graphical representation of the Security Key that you created. If you do not see that Security Key or it is not the one you created then you know that you are NOT at OUR site. If this happens, please contact us immediately.
Item #3 - This is one that you already know. This is your Password
It is our commitment to you that access to your financial information is appropriately secure. We have taken enhanced measures to secure our eBanking site. As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes please contact us. The following details what you should expectt.
Summary of the First Time you log in after completing enrollment:
The login process is as follows:
- Navigate to https://www.jscfcu.org/contact-us/login-form
- First, you must enter your Member Number/Alternate Login and the Random Code
- You will then be asked to answer one of the challenge questions.
- If you choose to remember your computer you will bypass this step on your next login attempt from that same device/computer.
- The last screen will prompt you to verify the Security Key that you selected during enrollment and to enter your Password.
The Random Code is an extra security measure used to eliminate fraudsters from randomly selecting account numbers. It is randomly generated each time you try to log in.
The Security Key is used to help you identify our eBanking as a legitimate site. The text word or phrase you select will be converted to an image. When you log into eBanking you will see the Security Key on every page.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Use a unique set of characters or word(s) that you can use to identify our eBanking site has your Security Key
- Please do not enter any Password
If you choose to remember your computer, you will not be prompted to answer one of the questions you set up during enrollment. You will still have to enter in your Member Number/
Alternate Login, Password and the Random Code. You can remember your computer after you have completed the initial enrollment and login. The system uses information about your hardware and software to recognize a remembered computer. If you delete your browser cookies on your PC, you will have to re-remember the computer. The secure cookie will periodically expire on your computer and will require you to remember your computer again
If you are using a computer that is accessed by numerous users (Ex. library or at airport kiosks) we recommend that you do not remember your account on this PC. We only recommend you remember your personal computer at home or at work
A secure cookie is a small text file with hashed content that is placed on a computer to help identify the user. In this case, the cookie that is stored on your PC during login lets you bypass your personalized security questions whenever you access eBanking in the future. The secure cookie will periodically expire on your computer and will require you to remember your computer again
Yes. You can remember your account on more than one PC.
Yes. You can remember numerous accounts on the same PC. This will bypass the security questions when you log in
Yes. The system uses your PC hardware and software information to recognize you are a legitimate user. If you delete your cookies, the information is no longer available to authenticate your login. You will be prompted to answer one of your security questions
When you remember your account on a certain PC it stores software and hardware information used to access eBanking. The system stores information like your browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox) and operating system (Windows XP, 2000, Macintosh). If you access eBanking with anything different for future logins, you are required to remember the new system information.
Yes. Once you log into your account you will have access to change your questions and/or your Security Key
Check images are available up to 45 days after clearing the account. After 45 days please contact a call center representative at 281.488.7070 to request the check image.
Yes, If you are the joint owner on the account you will be able to view their balances, transaction history, etc.