- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Accounts
- Free access to 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs*
- A Free VISA Debit Card or ATM Card**
- Free access to more than 5,000 Credit Union Service Centers
- Free Express Deposit***
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No monthly VISA Debit Card usage Fee
- Free Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile App
- No Monthly Service Charge for Overdraft Protection**
- Free eStatements
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Account Alerts1
- Access to First Time Auto Buying Program and additional Credit Building Products.
Good To Know
- Low minimum deposit of $10 to open
- Members must enroll in free Online Banking and eStatements
- Teens ages 14 -17 must bring in a parent or a legal guardian to sign as joint owner for a Checking Account.
- Free VISA ATM or Debit Card available for members 14 years and older.
- Learn more about the First Time Auto Buying Program and additional Credit Building Products.
- Routing Number
- Ordering Checks
- Click here to open account online
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver's License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum deposit to open an Express Youth Checking account is $10.
- Members are required to sign up for free Online Banking and eStatements
A stop payment is a $20.00 charge, per request. A stop payment on a cashier's check or teller check is a $20.00 charge, per request.
To deposit the funds to your savings account, give the other financial institution your member number and the account type you wish the funds to be deposited into (ex: S1 Savings). Also give them the routing and transit number, 313083992. To deposit the funds to your Checking Account, give the other financial institution the MICR information from the bottom of your checks (ex: 0060123456 Checking). Also give them the routing and transit number, 313083992.
The company is someone you authorized to debit or credit your account. The company will debit or credit your account for the amount you authorized. This will start on the date you authorized the company to debit or credit your account.
Please call 281.488.7070 or 800.940.0700 or visit one of our branch locations to complete the ACH stop payment form. The ACH Direct Payment Form is located on the Forms & Documents page under Account Forms.
- Routing Number
- Overdraft Protection
- Order Checks
- Forms & Documents
- ATM Card
- ATM Safety
- Debit Card
- Using a Debit Card Wisely
- Direct Deposit
- Current Rates
- Checking Basics
- Checking Basics-Spanish
- Balancing your Checkbook
|Types of Checking accounts||Money Market||Express Youth||Express Checking||Horizons Express Checking|
|DESIGNED FOR:||Members who wish to make larger purchases and earn higher dividend rates||Members who want an account with a low minimum initial deposit||Everyday Expenses||Members ages 55+ who use Direct Deposit|
|NO Monthly Service Fee|
|FREE Online and Mobile Banking|
|FREE Mobile App|
|FREE Account Alerts|
|NO Minimum Balance Requirement|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$1,000||$10||$25||$25|