- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Accounts
- Free access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs*
- A Free VISA Debit Card or ATM Card**
- Free access to over 5,000 Credit Union Service Centers
- Free Express DepositTM***
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No monthly VISA Debit Card usage Fee
- Free Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile App
- No Monthly Service Charge for Overdraft Protection**
- Free eStatements
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Account Alerts1
Good To Know
- Low minimum deposit of $10 to open
- Members must enroll in free Online Banking and eStatements
- Teens ages 14 -17 must bring in a parent or a legal guardian to sign as joint owner for a Checking Account.
- Free VISA Debit Card available for members 16 years and older.
- First Time Auto Buying Program
- To be eligible for the First Time Auto Buying Program you must be of legal documented driving age (usually 16+ years of age).
- First time buyer must have no credit or limited credit history, with no derogatory trade lines and no auto trade-line history.
- Borrower must have six (6) months job history, proof of employment and proof of income (if applicable).
- Loan payment may not exceed 15% of applicant's gross monthly income (if applicable).
- A co-borrower is not required if applicant can provide 20% cash down, or 20% in a Savings Account to be held as collateral (funds will be "frozen" in the account) for 36 months.
- If 20% cash down is provided, the loan may close at an Indirect Dealer.
- Regular interest rate guidelines apply
- A co-borrower is not required if the applicant can save six (6) months worth of the total estimated monthly loan payments. These funds must be saved in the applicant's share (savings) account prior to funding. Upon loan approval, the saved funds will be held as collateral (frozen in the account) for 36 months.
- ATM/VISA Debit Card
- Click here to open account online
- The co-borrower, must be a JSC FCU member.
- Interest rate is based on qualified co-borrower - parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- Loan qualification is based on the parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- The co-borrower may choose the name(s) listed on the title. (Both the borrower and co-borrower or one or the other.)
- Routing Number
- Ordering Checks
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver's License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum deposit to open an Express Youth Checking account is $10.
- Members are required to sign up for free Online Banking and eStatements
A stop payment is a $20.00 charge, per request. A stop payment on a cashier's check or teller check is a $20.00 charge, per request.
To deposit the funds to your savings account, give the other financial institution your member number and the account type you wish the funds to be deposited into (ex: S1 Savings). Also give them the routing and transit number, 313083992. To deposit the funds to your Checking Account, give the other financial institution the MICR information from the bottom of your checks (ex: 0060123456 Checking). Also give them the routing and transit number, 313083992.
The company is someone you authorized to debit or credit your account. The company will debit or credit your account for the amount you authorized. This will start on the date you authorized the company to debit or credit your account.
Please call 281.488.7070 or 800.940.0700 or visit one of our branch locations to complete the ACH stop payment form. The ACH Direct Payment Form is located on the Forms & Documents page under Account Forms.
- Routing Number
- Overdraft Protection
- Order Checks
- Forms & Documents
- ATM Card
- ATM Safety
- Debit Card
- Using a Debit Card Wisely
- Direct Deposit
- Current Rates
- Checking Basics
- Checking Basics-Spanish
- Balancing your Checkbook
|Types of Checking accounts||Money Market||Express Youth||Express Checking||Horizons Express Checking|
|DESIGNED FOR:||Members who wish to make larger purchases and earn higher dividend rates||Members who want an account with a low minimum initial deposit||Everyday Expenses||Members ages 55+ who use Direct Deposit|
|NO Monthly Service Fee|
|FREE Online and Mobile Banking|
|FREE Mobile App|
|FREE Account Alerts|
|NO Minimum Balance Requirement|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$1,000||$10||$25||$25|
* Fees may apply at non-JSC Federal Credit Union's ATMs. See a JSC FCU representative or refer to the VIsa Debit Card & ATM Card Agreement and Disclosure for complete details. **JSC Federal Credit Union offers overdraft protection from your savings account. In the event you do not have the funds in your checking account to cover a transaction, we can overdraft from your savings account to pay it. There is no monthly service charge to have this protection. In the event that you need us to overdraft from your savings account, a $2.00 overdraft fee per item will be charged to your checking account. Restrictions apply; member must qualify. Please see a Credit Union employee for more information.***JSC Federal Credit Union reserves the right to restrict access at our sole discretion. You may access Express DepositTM from the Transfer/Deposit menu after logging into mobile banking on the JSC FCU mobile app. All checks will post to your account by the end of the following business day (hold may apply). If your deposit is rejected for any reason, JSC Federal Credit Union will contact you at the daytime phone number on file or email address. Please make sure your contact information is current. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Member must qualify. 1Message and date rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.