Make the holiday season more affordable and less stressful with our Christmas Savings Account. Open your account today with just a $5 deposit, you’ll be amazed by how much money you can save when you deposit a little each month.
- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Accounts
Benefits/Good To Know
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Dividends
- Free Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statements
- Save at your own pace - deposit any amount, at any time.
- Set-up automatic transfers from your checking or savings account
- Ability to accept Direct Deposit of recurring checks, like payroll checks
- Complimentary ID Theft Recovery services available on all personal accounts
Good To Know
- A minimum opening deposit of $5 is required
- Low Minimum Monthly Balance Requirement of $5
- Routing number
It is now easier than ever to do your banking from home or a mobile device. With JSC FCU's Online Account Opening option, you won't sacrifice time, money, or security when you open accounts online. The sign up process is fast, easy and secure! With flexible funding options available, you can start using your account right away. Funding is simple. Transfer funds directly from a pre-existing JSC FCU account, a credit card, or an account at another institution.
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account to provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver’s License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum to open a Savings account is $5.00
All dividends are paid monthly except on Regular Shares (S1), Special/Additional Savings (S2), and Christmas Club (S3) which are paid Quarterly. Dividends are deposited into the account on the first day of the month for amounts accrued during the previous month.
- Saving Tips
- Current Rates
- Investment Basics
- Routing Numbers
- Financial Calculators
- Direct Deposit
- ATM Locations
Compare Savings Accounts
|Classic Savings Account||Christmas Savings Account||STAR Team Savings Account||Claim Your Youth Teen Savings Account|
|DESIGNED FOR:||All Members, 18+||Members who wish to save money specifically for the holiday season||Kids 12 years old and under||Teens 13-17 years old|
|NO Monthly Service Fee|
|FREE Online and Mobile Banking|
|FREE Mobile App|
|Available to members 14 years and older)(|
|FREE Direct Deposit|
|If you are younger than 18 years of age and do not have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on your account, you may be restricted to JSCFCU proprietary ATMs only.)(|
|At participating locations. Certain restrictions apply.)(|
|Bimonthly/Quarterly Educational Newsletter|
|Access to Exclusive Contests and Events|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5||$5||$5||$5|