When you join JSC FCU, you begin your membership by opening a regular Savings Account in your name, with a simple $5 account deposit. This account establishes your ownership in the Credit Union, and is the foundation that you can build our other products and services upon for a lifetime of financial management.
- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Accounts
Benefits/Good To Know
- Free access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs*
- Free ATM Card*
- Free access to over 5,000 Credit Union Service Centers
- Free Online, Mobile & Telephone Banking
- Free Mobile App
- Free Express Deposit**
- Free Account Alerts***
- Free eStatements
- Free Direct Deposit
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Dividends
Good To Know
It is now easier than ever to do your banking from home or a mobile device. With JSC FCU's Online Account Opening option, you won't sacrifice time, money, or security when you open accounts online. The sign up process is fast, easy and secure! With flexible funding options available, you can start using your account right away. Funding is simple. Transfer funds directly from a pre-existing JSC FCU account, a credit card, or an account at another institution. Enjoy instant access to your new accounts via ebanking Online Banking.
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account to provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver’s License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum to open a Savings account is $5.00
All dividends are paid monthly except on Regular Shares (S1), Special/Additional Savings (S2), and Christmas Club (S3) which are paid Quarterly. Dividends are deposited into the account on the first day of the month for amounts accrued during the previous month.
- Saving Tips
- Current Rates
- Investment Basics
- Routing Numbers
- Financial Calculators
- Direct Deposit
- ATM Locations
Compare Savings Accounts
|Classic Savings Account||Christmas Savings Account||STAR Team Savings Account||Claim Your Youth Teen Savings Account|
|DESIGNED FOR:||All Members, 18+||Members who wish to save money specifically for the holiday season||Kids 12 years old and under||Teens 13-17 years old|
|NO Monthly Service Fee|
|FREE Online and Mobile Banking|
|FREE Mobile App|
|Available to members 14 years and older)(|
|FREE Direct Deposit|
|If you are younger than 18 years of age and do not have a parent or legal guardian as a joint owner on your account, you may be restricted to JSCFCU proprietary ATMs only.)(|
|At participating locations. Certain restrictions apply.)(|
|Bimonthly/Quarterly Educational Newsletter|
|Access to Exclusive Contests and Events|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5||$5||$5||$5|
1 * Fees may apply at non-JSC Federal Credit Union's ATMs. See a JSC FCU representative or refer to the VIsa Check Card & ATM Card Agreement and Disclosure for complete details.2**You may access Express Deposit from the Transfer/Deposit menu after logging into mobile banking on the JSC FCU mobile app. All checks will post to your account by the end of the following business day (hold may apply). If your deposit is rejected for any reason, JSC Federal Credit Union will contact you at the daytime phone number on file or email address. Please ensure to your contact information is current. 3***Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Member must qualify. Please see a Credit Union employee for more information.