- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Accounts
- Free access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs*
- Free ATM Card*
- Free access to over 5,000 Credit Union Service Centers
- Free Online, Mobile & Telephone Banking
- Free Express Deposit**
- Free Account Alerts***
- Free Mobile App
- Free eStatements
- Free Direct Deposit
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Dividends
Good To Know
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account to provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver's License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum deposit to open a CU Succeed Teen Club Account is $5.
All dividends are paid monthly except on Regular Shares (S1), Special/Additional Savings (S2), and Christmas Club (S3) which are paid Quarterly. Dividends are deposited to the account on the first day of the month for amounts accrued during the previous month.
- Saving Tips
- Current Rates
- Investment Basics
- Routing Number
- Financial Calculators
- Direct Deposit
- ATM Locations
Compare Savings Accounts
|Classic Savings Account||Christmas Savings Account||STAR Team Savings Account||Claim Your Youth Savings Account|
|DESIGNED FOR:||All Members, 18+||Members who wish to save money specifically for the holiday season||Kids 12 years old and under||Teens 13-17 years old|
|NO Monthly Service Fee|
|FREE Online and Mobile Banking|
|FREE Mobile App|
|FREE Direct Deposit|
|Bimonthly/Quarterly Educational Newsletter|
|Access to Exclusive Contests and Events|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5||$5||$5||$5|