- Benefits/Good To Know
- Pay your bills online when you want - on payday, near the due date, or whenever you choose!
- Pay almost anyone, including individuals like your friends or landlord, or pay businesses like your cell phone or utility company.
- Schedule payments in advance. To use online Bill Pay simply date your payment for the day you want it to be delivered.
- Set up recurring online payments for regular bills, and you'll have peace of mind that your payments will be made.
- Make expedited payments or send ebills (restrictions apply)
- Update payee and payment instructions anytime.
- Track your online Bill Pay history through the payment activity tab - see who you paid, the date and the amount.
- Contact Bill Pay's Help Center by dialing 855.451.9202 for any Bill Pay questions or troubleshooting.
Good To Know
- With Bill Pay, you don't have to spend time writing checks, making extra trips to the mailbox, or standing in line at the post office. Visit eBanking to enroll online today!
With Bill Pay, you can pay bills online, quickly and easily! Plus, when paying bills online, you spend less money on postage costs. You can use our online Bill Pay program anytime you access your accounts through the eBanking.