- Benefits/Good to Know
- Finance Your Farm Equipment
- Competitive interest rates
- No penalties if you choose to pay off your loan early
- Low-cost optional payment protection insurance
- Free online loan calculators
- Convenient payment options
Good To Know
- The co-borrower, must be a JSC FCU member.
- Interest rate is based on the qualified co-borrower - parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- Loan qualification is based on the parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- The co-borrower may choose the name(s) listed on the title. (Both the borrower and co-borrrower or one or the other.)
Finance Your Farm Equipment
JSC FCU offers extremely competitive interest rates and terms for both new and used vehicle. Use this guide to apply for a loan, find your vehicle and to finalize your loan – we even explain the process in between so you know exactly what’s needed to expedite the process.
Use the print icon located at the top right to conveniently print the provided information.
- What you will need to provide at time of application:
- Personal contact & employment Information
- Proof of Income
- Pay Check Stub
- Self Employed: Two years of tax returns
- VIN Number
- Amount Requesting & Down payment (if applicable)
- Member will receive a (email for online apps) from a loan officer/processor. This will be your point of contact for your loan closing.
Negotiate best price and sign(also signed by dealer).
- Member or Dealer should fax/email/bring in person the signed to loan officer.
- Member should contact their Insurance Agent to obtain an Insurance Policy or listing the farm equipment and JSC FCU as with a max of $1,000. Member should fax/email/bring this form to their loan officer.
- For in-branch closings, member should contact their loan officer to schedule a closing appointment. For online closings, member should fax/email their documents to their loan processor. (The collateral may not be added to your Homeowner's policy. A separate policy must be purchased for your farm equipment. For example, Inland Marine or Personal Articles Policy)
- Member chooses optional products:
- Member chooses payment options
- Mail payment coupons
- (from another financial institution)
- (through eBanking)
- Member signs loan documents
- Online: via secured channel
- In-Branch: in person
- After documents are signed and audited, a Draft Letter will be delivered to the dealership. This document will allow the member to take possession of the vehicle.
- Member will go to dealership and take possession of vehicle.
Farm Equipment Values (NADA)
Only a member of a Credit Union can apply for a loan. To find out if you are eligible for membership or for information about becoming a member click here.
You may be able to finance up to 15 years. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
Yes, you may apply for the approximate amount you will finance and obtain a pre-approval good for 30 days.
No, you may pay your loan off at any time.
We prefer the farm equipment being less than 8 years old.
You may qualify to borrow up to 120% of NADA average retail on the farm equipment loan. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
Divide the interest rate by 365 days (# of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment. Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan.
Yes, we offer credit life and disability insurance on our farm equipment loans.
You will be contacted by the loan officer assigned to your application.
Loans are typically approved the same day.