- Benefits/Good to Know
- Finance Your Farm Equipment
- Competitive interest rates
- No penalties if you choose to pay off your loan early
- Low-cost optional payment protection insurance
- Free online loan calculators
- Convenient payment options
Good To Know
- The co-borrower, must be a JSC FCU member.
- Interest rate is based on the qualified co-borrower - parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- Loan qualification is based on the parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- The co-borrower may choose the name(s) listed on the title. (Both the borrower and co-borrrower or one or the other.)
Finance Your Farm Equipment
JSC FCU offers extremely competitive interest rates and terms for both new and used vehicle. Use this guide to apply for a loan, find your vehicle and to finalize your loan – we even explain the process in between so you know exactly what’s needed to expedite the process.
Use the print icon located at the top right to conveniently print the provided information.
- What you will need to provide at application:
- Personal contact & employment Information
- Proof of Income
- Pay Check Stub
- Self Employed: Two years of tax returns
Information (Optional) list specific information including Loan Type
- VIN Number
- Loan Term
- Amount Requesting if adding on to your loan
- Down payment (if applicable)
- Member will receive a (email for online apps) from a loan officer/processor. This will be your point of contact for your loan closing.
- For online closings,
- If there is a change in ownership, Member will be emailed a form to be signed and notarized by all parties listed or are being added to the title. Because the State requires original signatures, the POA form should be mailed or dropped off in person to your loan processor.
- The copy of the registration is required if there is a change in ownership.
- Email/fax State Issued Photo ID Must be current (All parties listed on title)
- For in-branch closings, member should contact their loan officer to schedule a closing appointment.
- Member and all parties listed on the title must be present.
- Documents to bring to closing
- Insurance ID Card
- Current State Issued Photo ID (All parties listed on title)
- Documents to bring to closing
- Member chooses optional products:
- Member chooses payment options
- Mail payment coupons
- (from another financial institution)
Farm Equipment Values (NADA)
You may be able to finance an farm equipment loan for up to 15 years. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
The loan will need to be financed with JSC FCU for at least 1 complete year in order to refinance.
There is a no refinance fees to refinance a farm equipment loan.
No, you may pay your loan off at any time.
Divide the interest rate by 365 days (# of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment. Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan.
Yes, we offer credit life and disability insurance on our farm equipment loans.
You will be contacted by the loan officer assigned to your application.
Loans are typically approved the same day.