- Benefits/Good to Know
- Finance Your Farm Equipment
- Competitive interest rates
- No penalties if you choose to pay off your loan early
- Low-cost optional payment protection insurance
- Free online loan calculators
- Convenient payment options
Good To Know
- The co-borrower, must be a JSC FCU member.
- Interest rate is based on the qualified co-borrower - parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- Loan qualification is based on the parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- The co-borrower may choose the name(s) listed on the title. (Both the borrower and co-borrrower or one or the other.)
- Sales Tax will be calculated based on 6.25% of the purchase price or 80% of SPV (Standard Presumptive Value); whichever value is higher.
- Registration fee collected if expiring within 90 days
Please visit www.txdmv.gov for Registration fees
- Title Application Fee: $35.50 ( Harris County)
* Taxes & State Fees may change without notice. Visit www.txdmv.gov for most current taxes and fees.
Finance Your Farm Equipment
JSC FCU offers extremely competitive interest rates and terms for both new and used vehicle. Use this guide to apply for a loan, find your vehicle and to finalize your loan – we even explain the process in between so you know exactly what’s needed to expedite the process.
Use the print icon located at the top right to conveniently print the provided information.
- What you will need to provide at time of application:
- Personal contact & employment Information
- Proof of Income
- Pay Check Stub
- Self Employed: Two years of tax returns
- VIN Number
- Amount Requesting & Down payment (if applicable)
- Member will receive a (email for online apps) from a loan officer/processor. This will be your point of contact for your loan closing.
- The Member should obtain a 10-day from their financial institution. The 10 day payoff must include the name, account number and payoff address of their financial institution. The payoff amount should be dated 10 calendar days from the expected loan closing date.
- Copy of registration
- Member should contact their Insurance Agent to obtain an Insurance Card and an Insurance Policy or
listing the farm equipment and JSC FCU as with a max of $1,000. Member should bring this document to loan closing. (The collateral may not be added to your Homeowner's Policy. A separate policy must be purchased for your farm equipment. For example, Inland Marine or Personal Articles Policy)
- All parties listed on the title must be present.
- Documents to bring to closing
- 10-Day Payoff
- Insurance ID Card and Insurance Policy or Declaration Page Refer to 2c
- Current State Issued Photo ID (All parties)
- Member chooses optional products:
- Member chooses payment options
- Mail payment coupons
- (from another financial institution)
- (through eBanking)
- Member signs loan documents
Farm Equipment Values (NADA)
Only a member of a Credit Union can apply for a loan. To find out if you are eligible for membership or for information about becoming a member click here.
You may be able to finance a farm equipment loan for up to 72 months.Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
No, we do not charge a refinance fee to bring your auto loan to JSC FCU ,but the member is responible for title fee processing including registraion is expiring within the next 90 days.Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
No, you may pay your loan off at any time.
We prefer the farm equipment being less than 8 years old.
You may qualify to borrow up to 120% of NADA average retail on a farm equipment loan.Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
Divide the interest rate by 365 days (# of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment. Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan.
Yes, we offer credit life and disability insurance on our farm equipment loans.
You will be contacted by the loan officer assigned to your application.
Loans are typically approved the same day.