- Benefits/Good to Know
- Finance Your RV
- Competitive interest rates
- No penalties if you choose to pay off your loan early
- Low-cost optional payment protection insurance
- Free online loan calculators
- Convenient payment options
Good To Know
The electronic lien and the title program is a paperless method that allows TXDMV and a financial institution or lienholder to exchange vehicle title information electronically. The title record is sent electronically and the lienholder stores the electronic record instead of a paper Certificate of Title. The electronic title is created and held by TXDMV in the state motor vehicle database. When the loan is paid in full upon lien holder's request, the TXDMV will print a paper title and mail it to the owner.
10 business days after a loan has been paid off, JSC FCU will automatically release the electronic lien with TXDMV. After 10 business days has passed, the State will then mail a paper title to you within 7 to 10 business days to the address the Credit Union has on file. If the address on record is incorrect, please update your address with the Credit Union to ensure the title comes to the correct address. Any address changes should be made prior to loan payoff.
GAP Insurance helps pay off your remaining loan balance if your RV is stolen or damaged, and is deemed to be a total loss. GAP bridges the "gap" that can occur when the unexpected (accident or theft) happens to your RV. It bridges the amount you owe and the amount your RV insurance covers for your RV.
- Protection for the term of your loan up to 84 months.
- Coverage for RVs financed up to $100,000.
You may even qualify to add the cost of GAP to your loan. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
- The co-borrower, must be a JSC FCU member.
- Interest rate is based on the qualified co-borrower - parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- Loan qualification is based on the parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
- The co-borrower may choose the name(s) listed on the title. (Both the borrower and co-borrower or one or the other.)
Finance Your RV
JSC FCU offers extremely competitive interest rates and terms for both new and used vehicle. Use this guide to apply for a loan, find your vehicle and to finalize your loan – we even explain the process in between so you know exactly what’s needed to expedite the process.
Use the print icon located at the top right to conveniently print the provided information.
- What you will need to provide at time of application:
- Personal contact & employment Information
- Proof of Income
- Pay Check Stub
- Self Employed: Two years of tax returns
- VIN Number
- Amount Requesting & Down payment (if applicable)
- Member will receive a (email for online apps) from a loan officer/processor. This will be your point of contact for your loan closing.
Negotiate best price and sign(also signed by dealer).
- Member or Dealer should fax/email/bring in person the signed to loan officer.
- Member should contact their Insurance Agent to obtain an Insurance Policy or listing the RV and JSC FCU as with a max of $1,000. Member should fax/email/bring this form to their loan officer.
- For in-branch closings, member should contact their loan officer to schedule a closing appointment. For online closings, member should fax/email their documents to their loan processor.
- Member chooses optional products:
- Mail payment coupons
- (from another financial institution)
- (through eBanking)
- Online: via secured channel
- In-Branch: in person
- After documents are signed and audited, a will be delivered to the dealership. This document will allow the member to take possession of the auto.
- Member will go to dealership and take possession of vehicle. Dealer processes work and gives member their license plate.
Only a member of a Credit Union can apply for a loan. To find out if you are eligible for membership or for information about becoming a member click here.
You may be able to finance up to 15 years. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
Yes, you may apply for the approximate amount you will finance and obtain a pre-approval good for 30 days.
No, you may pay your loan off at any time.
We prefer the RV being less than 8 years old.
You may qualify to borrow up to 120% of NADA clean trade on a RV loan. Please contact a JSC FCU representative for more details.
You will be contacted by the loan officer assigned to your application.
Loans are typically approved the same day.
Divide the interest rate by 365 days (# of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment. Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan.
Yes, we offer credit life and disability insurance on our RV loans.
Whoever is on the loan can be on the title.
JSC Federal Credit Union no longer holds paper titles at the Credit Union.
You can request for receive your title sooner by completing the Early Title Release Form and paying with guaranteed funds (cash, verifiable cashier's check, transfer from JSC FCU account, Shared Branch account or wire transfer).
The JSC FCU Title Department will electronically release the Credit Union's lien the next business day. The State will then mail the title to the member within 7 to 10 business days to the
Title requirements are subject to change due to each individual loan scenario.