The Right Path Savings Account gives you the opportunity to recover from past financial mistakes and gives you a fresh start.
- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
Benefits/Good To Know
- Free access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs*
- Free ATM Card
- Pre-paid Debit Card Available
- Free Online, Mobile & Telephone Banking
- Free Mobile App
- Free Express Deposit**
- Free Account Alerts***
- Free eStatements
- Free Direct Deposit
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Dividends
- Complimentary ID Theft Recovery services available on all personal accounts
Good To Know
It is now easier than ever to do your banking from home or a mobile device. With JSC FCU's Online Account Opening option, you won't sacrifice time, money, or security when you open accounts online. The sign up process is fast, easy and secure! With flexible funding options available, you can start using your account right away. Funding is simple. Transfer funds directly from a pre-existing JSC FCU account, a credit card, or an account at another institution. Enjoy instant access to your new accounts via ebanking Online Banking.
- The Credit Union requires anyone opening a new account or being added as a signer on an account to provide certain information to reasonably identify.
- The following items, at a minimum, are required to be obtained:
- Address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Date of Birth
- Official Identification Number (Social Security Number, Tax Payer Identification Number).
- For an individual the documentary identification includes:
- Driver’s License
- Military ID
- State ID
- If residential address does not match ID, alternate verification is required. Example: insurance card, lease agreement, utility bill
- Resident Alien Card
- Passport with Country of Issuance
- Foreign government issued ID Card
- If adding a joint owner to your account, the joint owner must be present to sign the new account card, and will need to provide us with their ID and social security number.
- If adding a beneficiary to your account, the person does not need to be present or sign the account card. You will need to provide us with their date of birth or social security number.
- The minimum to open a Savings account is $5.00
All dividends are paid monthly except on Regular Shares (S1), Special/Additional Savings (S2), and Christmas Club (S3) which are paid Quarterly. Dividends are deposited into the account on the first day of the month for amounts accrued during the previous month.