Helpful Tips to Protect Your Cards
With Visa Debit and Credit Card fraud has been on the rise, it is important to secure your card information. Below are general tips:
- Write "CHECK ID" with permanent ink as soon as you receive a card.
- If your card has a PIN, do not use the last four digits of your Social Security Number, phone number or part of your street address.
- Never provide payment information on a call that you did not initiate.
- Monitor your transactions online regularly and report suspicious charges promptly. This can all be done online through eBanking by clicking on the question mark next to the transaction.
- We monitor for suspicious transactions and the Credit Union will call the cardholder to confirm if the transaction/transactions are legitimate. Please take the time to to ensure that we have best phone number to reach you.