- NO ORIGINATION FEE*
- 100% Financing Available
- Same Low Rate as Non-Jumbo Mortgages
- For home purchases or refinancing
- Loan amounts in excess of $484,350
- Maximum Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) 80%
- Click here for rates and terms
What is a Jumbo Mortgage?
A jumbo loan is any loan in excess of $484,350; a fixed term means that your principal and interest payment will stay the same over the life of the loan. An Adjustable mortgage means that your rate can fluctuate with the market.
To help make the process easier to understand we have laid out some basic steps involved in purchasing or refinancing your home.
- Application, our online application makes it easy to apply. Once you have submitted your application it is reviewed by one of our Mortgage Loan Officers who will help you through the transaction.
- Loan Estimate, once you have a property your loan officer will provide you with a loan estimate, this will show you an estimate of what fees may be charged to process or close your loan.
- Documents needed, your loan officer will provide you with a list of documents that will be needed to process your loan.
- Processing, your file will be transferred to the processing department where an experienced processor will prepare your file for the underwriting stage.
- Underwriting, the underwriter makes sure that all loan requirements are met. If any additional documentation is needed your loan officer or processor will notify you.
- Closing, at the title company you will be presented with your final closing documents for signature. An experienced closer will walk your through each document and answer any questions you might have.
*No origination fee offer only applies for mortgage loans financed in excess of $453,100.