- Benefits/Good To Know
- Application Process
- Compare Personal Loans
Good To Know
- May borrow up to 100% of the funds in your shares account and may qualify up to a 75 month term
- May borrow up to 90% of the Share Certificate value;however, the loan term may not exceed the term of the Share Certificate
Electronic eSigning is available to sign your documents using a secure and intuitive online process. Please be aware that this process may verify your identity by asking a series of random "out-of-wallet" questions, which may be created from public record and credit databases
- What you will need to provide at application:
- Personal contact & employment Information
- Proof of Income
- Pay Check Stub
- Self Employed: Two years of tax returns
- Amount Requesting
- Member will receive a (email for online apps) from a loan officer/processor. This will be your point of contact for your loan closing.
- For Debt Consolidation loans, member will provide the following creditor information on debts to be paid:
- Financial Institution Name, Payment Address, account number and balance
- Member should contact their loan officer to schedule a closing appointment.
- Documents to bring to closing
- For debt consolidation loans, member will bring creditor information (listed above in section 2ai)
- Member chooses optional products:
- Member chooses payment options
- Mail payment coupons
- (from another financial institution)
- (through eBanking)
- Member signs loan documents
Only a member of a Credit Union can apply for a loan. To find out if you are eligible for membership or for information about becoming a member click here.
You may apply for a loan in branch or online.
A loan pre-approval is good for 30 days and can be renewed.
Yes, we offer variety of small business loans (Line of Credit, Signature, Vehicle and VISA loans.) These loans are processed the same way our personal are processed except these loans will be in the business name.
No, you may apply for the full amount that you need, however, you may have more than one loan if the loans are different types.
Click here to complete an application online. A Loan Officer will run a credit report, review the request and determine if a co-signer is required.
No, we do not offer Investment loans at this time.
A Personal Loan would be the type of loan to apply for if you do not have anything as collateral.
Divide the interest rate by 365 days (# of days in a year), multiply by the principal balance (this gives you the per diem), then multiply that by the number of days from payment to payment. Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid principle balance of the loan.
Yes, credit life and disability insurance is available on all consumer loans.
Risk based lending allows us to offer extremely competitive rates to our most credit worthy members while still being able to help those with less than perfect credit at a very competitive rate. The rate is determined by the credit score furnished to us by the credit bureau at the time we request the report.
Risk based price lending is setting the interest rate based on a member's credit score. This is why the Credit Union posts a range of rates rather than a single rate for each loan term and type as the rate you receive will fall within a range depending on your credit score.
Compare Personal Loans
|Personal Loans||Line of Credit||Share Certificate Loans||Share Secured Loans|
|DESIGNED FOR||Members who wish to borrow funds for a variety of expenses or consolidate debts into one simple loan payment||Members who need convenient access to a ready supply of cash at competitive interest rates||Members who wish to build good credit by using share certificates as collateral for a loan||Members who wish to build good credit by using share savings Accounts as collateral for a loan|
|Low and Competitive Rates|
|Speedy Approvals and Pre-Approvals|
|NO Collateral Required 1|
|Flexibility to Use Your Loan for Any Expense|
|Simplify Your Life and Budget By Consolidating Bills and Having a Single Payment|
|Convenient Payment Options|
|NO Penalties if You Pay Off Your Loan Early|
|Low-Cost Optional Payment Protection Insurance|
|Can Be Used As Overdraft Protection|
|Earns Dividends During the Loan Period2|
Eligibility based on credit worthiness and other factors.2APY=Annual Percentage Yield.All share accounts are compounded and paid quarterly.Rates may change after account is opened.All share Certificates are compounded and paid monthly. Fees can reduce the earnings of deposit accounts.
Penalties may apply for early withdrawal of share Certificate deposits.