ATM/VISA Debit Card Fraud
ATM/Debit Card Fraud occurs when your card information has been compromised. Your JSC FCU account information is still secure; therefore, your account does not need to be closed.
- Step 1: The card will need to be closed by calling 281.488.7070 or visit a branch. If it is after business hours, an immediate freeze will need to be placed on the card by calling 1.866.692.9364. After you have chosen your preferred language, please press 2 to talk to a representative to freeze your card.
- Step 2: It is strongly recommended that you notify the police and obtain a case number for claims greater than $500.
- Step 3: A Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form will need to be completed. You may eSign the document or print and return the completed form to any JSC FCU branch location.
- Step 4: To request a new card, complete a new Visa Debit Card order form.
- Cards available for pick up at the following branches
- Print Application
- Return to any location
JSC Federal Credit Union
PO Box 58346, Houston, TX 77258.
*Please note that all ATM cards must be picked up in person, as the Credit Union will not send ATM cards through the mail.
- Step 5: If recurring automatic debits were set up on your previous card, please contact the merchant/merchants to update your card number.