VISA Credit Card Fraud
Visa Credit Card Fraud occurs when your card information has been compromised. Your JSC FCU account information is still secure;therefore, your account does not need to be closed.
- Step 1: Your card will need to be closed by calling 281.488.7070 or visit a branch. If it is after business hours, an immediate freeze will need to be placed on the card by calling 1.866.692.9364. After you have chosen your preferred language, please press 2 to talk to a representative to freeze your card.
- Step 2: It is strongly recommended that you notify the police and obtain a case number for claims greater than $500. The case number will need to be provided to the Credit Union.
- Step 3: A Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form will need to be completed. You may eSign the document or print and return the completed form to any JSC FCU branch location.
- Step 4: A new Visa Credit Card will be ordered once we receive the Visa Debit & Credit Card Fraud form.
- Step 5: If recurring automatic debits were set up on your previous card, please contact the merchant/merchants to update your card number.