Paper Payment Method
This is an alternative to send money to someone who can't receive a transfer electronically
Cashier's Check - A cashiers check is guaranteed by funds withdrawn from your account.
- Fee: $2.00 regardless of the amount
- No minimum or maximum amount
- Visit a branch to purchase a cashiers check
- Payee and dollar amount are pre-printed on the check
A bank check is a check that is only payable to you. A cashier’s check can be payable to yourself or a 3rd party.
A bank/cashier’s check cannot have a stop pay placed on it for 90 days after the date of issuance. Once 90 days has passed you will need to contact the Accounting Department about a stop pay.
Money Order - A money order is a form of payment with a pre-printed amount.
- Fee: $1.00 regardless of the amount
- $1,000.00 maximum amount
- Visit a branch to purchase a money order
Please contact MoneyGram at 1.800.542.3590 or go to www.moneygram.com for a refund.