CU Succeed Teen Club Account
Our CU Succeed Teen Club Account1 is a Savings account designed just for teens 13 - 17 years old and will help your teen learn to succeed in finances and in life. We care about educating all youths about the importance of financial literacy and saving for the future. All it takes is a $5 account deposit1 to start your teen on the right path towards a lifetime of financial success.
In addition to the benefits included in all JSC FCU Savings Accounts, our CU Succeed Club Account offers:
- Free CU Succeed T-shirt at account opening
- Exclusive JSC FCU CU Succeed web page with the latest information about events and contests, plus access to cool websites that are all about money and how it relates to you
- Putt Putt Fun House - Check out the latest special
- Quarterly educational newsletter - Check out the latest CU Succeed Newsletter
- Special contests, events and parties offered exclusively for CU Succeed members
- Access to the super-cool interactive CU Succeed website
1 A parent or legal guardian must sign as a joint owner for the CU Succeed Club Savings Account. Please see a Credit Union employee for more information.