Savings & Investment Services
Our Savings and Investment Accounts offer you a safe and secure place to grow your money, and come in a variety of options to help you reach your financial goals for the present, and in the future. All of our savings and investment solutions can be tailored to fit your specific needs, no matter what stage in life you may be at today.
When you join JSC FCU, you begin your membership by opening a regular Savings Account in your name, with a simple $5 account deposit. This account establishes your ownership in the Credit Union, and is the foundation that you can build our other products and services upon for a lifetime of financial management.
Our Savings Accounts comes with these outstanding benefits:
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Dividends
- A minimum opening deposit of $5 is required
- Low Minimum Monthly Balance Requirement of $5
- Free ATM Card
- Free Online Banking including Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statements or Paper Statements
- Direct Deposit at No Cost
- 24/7 Account Access Online or by Phone
Please see a Credit Union employee for more information.
STAR Team Club Account
Our STAR Team Club Account is a fun Savings account designed just for kids who are 12 years of age or younger. We care about educating all youths about the importance of financial literacy and saving for the future. All it takes is a $5 account deposit 1 to start your child on the right path towards a lifetime of financial success. Click to read more...
CU Succceed Teen Account
Our CU Succeed Teen Club Account is a Savings account designed just for teens 13 – 17 years old and will help your teen learn to succeed in finances and in life. We care about educating all youths about the importance of financial literacy and saving for the future. All it takes is a $5 account deposit 1 to start your teen on the right path towards a lifetime of financial success. Click to read more...
Christmas Savings Account
Make the holiday season more affordable and less stressful with our Christmas Savings Account. Open your account today with just a $5 deposit and you’ll be amazed by how much money you can save when you deposit a little each month. When the holiday season arrives in November of each year, your funds will automatically be distributed to you, just in time for your holiday shopping, gift giving and travel plans. Click to read more...
- Learn about JSC FCU Traditional IRA's
- Learn about JSC FCU Roth IRA's
- Learn about JSC FCU Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Open and Manage your JSC FCU IRA’s in the IRA Center
- Work with an Investment and Financial Planning Professional
- Share Certificates
- EZ Start Share Certificate
IRAs Our IRAs come in a variety of federally insured tax-advantaged options to help you save for your retirement goals, all while earning a competitive rate. The type of IRA you select to start will vary, depending on where you are in life and how you want to access your funds in the future.
IRA Center Through the IRA Center you can open your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), manage it, and connect with IRA Specialists. IRA Center has retirement planning tools, risk analyzers, investment options and the forms you need to complete your transactions. Click to read more...
Share Certificates Our Share Certificates are offered in a variety of term options and earn a guaranteed rate for a specific amount of time. Certificates typically earn better annual percentage yields than savings or money market accounts, and only require a commitment as short as 3 months. Click to read more...
EZ Start Share Certificate Our EZ Start Certificate is designed to help our younger members begin to build a healthy financial future. This Certificate makes saving EZ with a low minimum opening deposit of just $100 and term of 12 months. Click to read more...
Are You a New Member?
In order to take advantage of the full array of products and services that JSC Federal Credit Union offers, you must first become a member of our institution. Click here to learn more about becoming a JSC FCU member.
How to Open a New Account for Existing Members
If you are a current JSC FCU member and would like to open a new Savings or Checking Account, you will need to visit one of our local branch locations and bring in the following items:
- A valid government issued photo identification
- Your U.S. Social Security Number
- Proof of your current residence if different from your valid photo identification (i.e. utility bill, insurance card, etc.)
- Members ages 0 - 17 must have a parent or a legal guardian present to sign as joint owner for a Savings Account
- Members ages 14 -17 must bring in a parent or a legal guardian to sign as joint owner for a Checking Account
- A minimum deposit of $5 for a Savings Account
- A minimum deposit of $25 for a Classic Checking or Horizons Checking Account
- A minimum deposit of $10 for an energY Checking Account
- A minimum deposit of $1,000 for a Money Market Checking Account
- Qualification is subject to Telecheck approval
- Other identifying documents may be requested